In order to promote the transparency of commercial practices and safeguard the legitimate interests of consumers, exchanges and returns comply with the laws in force, namely Decree-Law No. 24/2014 of 14 February and amendments introduced by Law No. 47/2014 of 28 July.
The customer can exchange or return items purchased from the online store. The period for exchanges and returns can be made up to 14 days from the date of receipt of the order at your home and must contact shop.curapura.pt, and must be provided with the order data.
Items to be exchanged or returned must be in perfect condition, complete and properly packaged in the original packaging. The consumer is only responsible for the depreciation of the goods resulting from manipulation that exceeds what is necessary to verify the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
1. The return or exchange shipping costs are the buyer's entire responsibility.
2. Receipt of defective / damaged or exchanged items.
If you have received a defective, damaged or wrong size item, you should send an email with a photo of the item, your order number and invoice so that we can identify it and proceed with the termination of the contract. You will have to do so within 14 days of receiving the order at your home.
Items to exchange or return should be sent to the following address:
When the order reaches our store, we will contact you.
3. Right of Free Resolution
In compliance with Decree Law No. 24/2014, which regulates contracts concluded at a distance with a view to promoting transparency in commercial practices and safeguarding the legitimate interests of consumers, shop.curapura.pt informs the following:
- The consumer has the right to freely terminate his contract within 14 calendar days, without needing to give any reason;
- The period for exercising the right of free withdrawal expires 14 days from the day following the day on which you acquire physical possession of the assets.
In order to exercise your right of free withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to terminate the contract by means of an unambiguous statement, which must contain the following information:
- Identification of the recipient (if your communication is by letter);
- Sender identification - Name and Address
- Date (if your communication is by letter);
- Order number and date online;
- Invoice-Receipt Number;
- Reference and quantity of items to be returned;
- Signature (if your communication is by letter).
You can do this by sending us your declaration in two ways:
a) by post to the following address: Dr. Mateus Pereira Pinto nº5 3750-351 Barrô Street
b) by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the free resolution period to be respected, it is enough that your communication regarding the exercise of the right of free resolution is sent before the end of the resolution period.
4. Effects of Free Resolution
- In case of termination of the contract, you will be reimbursed all payments made, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a shipping method other than the least expensive normal shipping method offered by us) ), without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to terminate the contract.
- We make these refunds using the same payment method that was used by the consumer in the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise and provided that the consumer does not incur any costs as a result of the refund.
- We can withhold the refund until we have received the returned goods, or until you provide proof of shipment, whichever comes first.
- You must return the goods without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the day you inform us of the free termination of the contract. It is considered that the deadline is respected if the goods are returned before the end of the 14-day period.
- You must bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
- It is only responsible for the depreciation of assets resulting from manipulation that exceeds what is necessary to verify the nature, characteristics and functioning of the assets.
Therefore, regarding the goods to be returned, the following must be taken into account:
- The product has not been used or tampered with.
- The product maintains its original characteristics and the packaging is not completely damaged.
- The product is complete and properly packed in the original packaging (if the article consists of more than one part, all parts must be returned).
5. Resolution of Consumer Conflicts
In the event of a dispute, the consumer may resort to an Alternative Dispute Resolution Entity:
Lisbon Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center
Address: Rua dos Douradores, nº 116 - 2º 1100 - 207 Lisboa
Phone: 218 80 70 30 / Fax: 218 807 038
More information at Consumer Portal www.consumidor.pt
IN ACCORDANCE WITH LAW No. 144/2015 OF SEPTEMBER 8